September 30, 2020 11:00 am
💡DEALER SPOTLIGHT💡#ShopLocal & Support a proud Rothco Dealer! If you're from the Vallejo, California area check out Victory Stores Army Navy Established in 1945 and currently ran by the 3rd generation of the original owners' family. - Location: 435 Virginia St. Vallejo, CA - Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm Sundays: 11am - 5pm - Phone: (707) 642-0467 "We started off as a military surplus store after WWII, and slowly evolved into other items as kitchen ware, casual clothing, hardware, recreational equipment. As of now, we are mostly Military Surplus, Work Clothing, and Camping/Survival equipment. As most surplus stores, we are ever evolving to meet the needs of our community. We have carried some staple items, but we welcome new items. Our customers come from all over the Bay Area, and some have been coming since we started business. Not a day goes by that we get a few customers that regale the days of their youth spent running down the isles and checking out all the "Cool military gear". " See Post
September 30, 2020 1:24 pm
Today is # - does anyone have a favorite Survivalist/Tactical podcast they tune into? Leave… See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
The Barracks Bag, which was originally utilized to store and transport a soldier's clothing, makes for a great multi-functional carry-all bag.
- Ideal for Carrying A Soldiers Belongings or Dirty Laundry
- Heavy-Duty Canvas Fabric Ensures Your Clean Clothes will not Pick up Stray Soil or Smell from your Dirty Clothes
- Drawstring Top for easy and Secure closure Of The Laundry Bag
- Features Military Inspired Stenciling | Bag, Field, Barracks for an Authentic Look and Feel
- Available in Three sizes: medium 18" x 27", large 24" x 32" and Extra Large 30" x 40"
- great for Military Personal and Students
- Cotton, Canvas
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- 24 Inches x 32 Inches, 18 inches X 27 inches