April 5, 2020 8:20 pm
Rothco is proud to work with a local veterans charity - The Suffolk County United Veterans Project, Inc. which was founded in 1989 to assist homeless veterans. Since there food kitchen is closed they assistance in helping to cover the cost of delivering meals to veterans in need. If you are interested in helping them out, you can find more info there www.FeedTheVets.scuv.org Every bit counts. Thank you. See Post
April 5, 2020 6:00 pm
Rothco’s 6” V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot was designed to give you running shoe comfort in a boot style.… See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Perfect for cold and snowy weather, Rothco's Insulated Kids Coveralls will keep your child warm all winter long.
- Insulated Kids Poly/Cotton Coveralls
- Poly Fiberfill Insulation Adds Warmth For Cold And snowy weather
- two-way zipper from the crotch to the neck allows for easy on/off
- storm flap helps keep the elements out
- zippered legs from the bottom to the knee fit over snow boots
- Two front slash pockets and one breast pocket
- self-collar suit with no hood
- elastic along the backside of the waist for mobility and stretch.
- Sm back length 42 inch, chest 14 inch . MED back length 48 inch chest 16 inch. LRG back 54 inch chest 18 inch. XLRG back length 60 inch chest 20 inch
- Cotton, Polyester
- 35% Cotton / 65% Polyester
- Zipper, Storm Flap, Elastic