* Over 30 New Paracord Items, Including Bracelets, Buckles and Cord
* 27 New Styles of Headwear, Including Low Profile Caps and Multi-Cam Hats
* Over 20 New Survival and Camping Items
* 8 Styles of New Pants; From a Casual Vintage Flat Front Pant to a Tactical Duty Pant
* 5 New Jackets including a Soft Shell Tactical M-65 Jacket and a Women’s Fishtail Parka
* 2 New Colors of our Extremely Popular Military Combat Shirts
“I am extremely proud of our latest catalog, 2013 looks to be another groundbreaking year for Rothco. This year we are introducing more new items than ever before and the positive responses to the early previews of our numerous new products have been overwhelming. It is a true testament to all the hard work and time dedicated to putting this catalog together.” Howard Somberg, President, Rothco.
Rothco has been providing military and outdoor retailers with unparalleled service since 1953. Demand for military products, both clothing and accessories, has never been greater than today and Rothco’s dealers are benefiting greatly from this trend. Quality affordable products, exceptional customer service, 24 hour order turnaround and a 98% in-stock rate makes Rothco an excellent partner to provide customers with the high-margin military and tactical merchandise they desire.
Rothco is the only company of its kind to produce two new product publications each year. Today’s release consists of a 20 page new product flyer in conjunction with the 308 page wholesale military catalog. Rothco’s 2013 Wholesale Catalog is the complete source for all Army/Navy stores, apparel, public safety, promotions, screen printers, promotional products, survival and outdoor companies.
For more information on Rothco’s full line of military clothing and accessories be sure to visit the website at www.Rothco.com. To request a copy of Rothco’s 2013 Wholesale Catalog, please visit Rothco’s wholesale account setup page or contact a Rothco Representative at 1-800-645-5195.
Digital Marketing Manager - Rothco
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?