Rothco, America’s Foremost Supplier of Military, Tactical, and Outdoor Clothing and Gear Raised Over $369,000 for Long Island, NY Charities
New York, February, 2017 – Rothco, a division of Morris Rothenberg & Son, Inc. is proud to announce in 2016 Rothco’s employees in conjunction with Rothco’s corporate matching program raised over $369,000 for grassroots charities located in Long Island, New York for its Holiday Charity Program.
Rothco encourages all employees to take every opportunity to lend a helping hand; that is why Rothco’s corporation triples all donations from all its employees. In 2016, Rothco shattered all previous set records by raising over $369,000 and having 100% of their employees contribute to Rothco’s Holiday Charity Program.
“The amount of money and time Rothco employees contributed this year to help those who are less fortunate is truly heartwarming and I couldn’t be more proud of our team. 2016 was a fantastic year and I can't wait to see what we can do as an organization next year.” Howard Somberg, President, Rothco
Charities Rothco Donated To In 2016 Include:
Angela's House - provides residential care and home health care to critically ill children in Suffolk County
- Hope House Ministries - provides housing and support for at-risk male adolescents.
- Gerald Ryan Outreach Center - provides counseling, food pantry and assistance to local families in financial crisis.
- Pronto - provides food, support, clothing, etc. to the Hispanic community.
- A Mother’s Kiss - provides support and counseling for families of critically ill children.
- Witness Housing - provides financial support for families who need help paying their bills, so that they can stay in their homes
- Long Island Against Domestic Violence- provides a range of services that help over 14,000 Long Island adults and children each year to escape from abusive relationships and build new lives
- Suffolk County United Veterans - provides counseling, support services for U. S. Veterans of the Armed Forces.
For over a decade Rothco's team members have come together during the holiday season to raise money for local Long Island, New York based charities. In fact, over the past 3 years, Rothco has raised over three-quarters of a million dollars for charity, $820,069 to be exact. 100% of that money goes directly to Long Island, NY based grassroots charities.
To learn more about Rothco’s Charity programs, please visit https://www.rothco.com/cms/rothco-charities.
Rothco has been providing military, tactical, survival, outdoor and fashion retailers with unparalleled services since 1953. Demand for military products, both clothing and gear, has never been greater than today and Rothco’s dealers are benefiting greatly from this trend. Quality affordable products, exceptional customer service, 24-hour order turnaround and a 98% in-stock rate makes Rothco an excellent partner to provide customers with the high-margin military and tactical merchandise they desire.
Digital Marketing Manager– Rothco