August 4, 2021 1:00 pm
💡 Dealer Spotlight 💡 If you are near the Langley, British Columbia Canada Area area check out Poco Military. " We are family owned and run business since 2007 We sell a wide selection of goods: Firearms & Ammo, knives, camping gear, clothing, gold panning, law enforcement & security supplies, tactical gear, flashlights, optics, and a bunch more! In addition to in-store sales, we also offer curbside, in-store pickup and delivery with Canada Post and UPS" Location: 20120 64th Ave. Langley V2Y 1M8 (CANADA) Phone: 778-278-2205 Working Hours: Monday thru Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday: 10am - 7pm Saturday: 10 am - 6pm Sunday: 10am - 5pm https://www.facebook.com/pocomilitary Firearms & Ammo, knives, camping gear, clothing, gold panning, law enforcement & security supplies, tactical gear, flashlights, optics, and a bunch more! In addition to in-store sales, we also offer curbside, in-store pickup, and delivery with Canada Post and UPS" See Post
August 4, 2021 1:53 pm
# # See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Rothco’s OTG (Over The Glasses) Interchangeable Lenses Goggle System ensures ballistic eye protection with 2mm thick polycarbonate lenses that meet ANSI-Z87-1 and military standards for impact protection (MIL-DTL-43511D).
- Temple Cutouts (Measuring Approximately 7/8”) on Each Side Allows You to Wear OTG Goggles Over Your Prescription Glasses or Sunglasses
- ANSI Goggle System Comes With 3 Interchangeable Lenses – Yellow Lenses Are Great for Skeet and Trap Shooting by Increasing Contrast in Flat Light | Smoke Lenses Are Ideal for Blocking out a Significant Amount of Ultraviolet Light | Clear lenses
- The OTG (Over the Glasses) Goggles Include Anti-Scratch 2mm Thick Lenses and Top and Bottom Vents to Prevent the Safety Goggles From Fogging Over
- Tactical Goggles Are Set to Military (MIL-DTL-43511D) and ANSI-Z87-1 Standards for Ballistic Eyewear Protection
- Moveable Hinges Allow You to Wear the Military OTG Goggles Over Your Helmet Without Them Pulling Away From Your Face
- UV 400 Protection Against Harmful Sunrays
- Skin-Side 3/8” Foam Padding Provides Long-Lasting Comfort
- Adjustable Strap With Rubber Grip for the Perfect Fit
- Cleaning Cloth and Cover Protect the Ballistic Goggle System When Not in Use
- Hook and Loop Carry Pouch With Webbed Strap and Hook and Loop Field Allows You to Attach the Pouch to a Variety of Items, Including MOLLE Compatible Gear
- Rubber, Foam, Polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate Lens, TPU Frame
- Removable Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch Lenses, Interchangeable Smoke, Clear, and Yellow Lenses, Cleaning Cloth, Goggle Cover, Carry Pouch
- MIL-DTL-43511D and ANSI-Z87-1 Standards for Ballistic Eyewear Protection
- Nose Height: 1 3/4", Center Lens Height: 2 1/4", Overall Width Straight Across: 5"