June 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Take a look at Rothco's #DealerSpotlight on M-3 Surplus, in Michigan! This incredible 6600 sq. ft, military surplus store was found 6 1/2 years ago by Patrick and Kathy McCormick. The store is a mix of products, between military pride items, duty gear, survival, and surplus. They have one of the nation’s largest veteran populations in their community, so a lot of their customers are members of the military and veterans. However, M3 still has a diverse customer base ranging from police and security to survivalist and military youth programs. You can read their whole story here and view more pictures of their massive store here: https://www.rothco.com/dealer-spotlight/m3-surplus. #ShopLocal See Post
June 20, 2019 11:15 am
In honor of #, we dug up this great image of our 1992 Rothco Catalog! # See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Rothco has taken it's classic MA-1 Flight Jacket and streamlined it into a lightweight no fill, bomber style jacket that is perfect for spring and fall.
- Water Repellent Nylon Outer Shell
- Fully Reversible with Rescue orange nylon interior
- Ribbed Knit Collar, Cuffs, and waistband
- Zippered Front Closure with double "MA-1" Pull tabs and storm flaps
- Zippers are made from brass and sport a leather pull tab
- Two Front Slash Pockets with Snap down Flaps two inside slash pockets
- 100% Nylon
- ISO Certified