January 27, 2021 3:30 pm
January 26, 2021 5:42 pm
January's Gear of the Month is still keeping us warm 🔥 # # # See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Wear as a face mask, balaclava, or headwrap, Rothco’s Stars and Stripes Desert Shemagh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Ideally worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather condition you may encounter, these tactical scarves are a must-have for anyone!
- Breathable Cotton Construction Provides the Perfect Combination of Comfort and Resiliency While Protecting Your Head and Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, and Other Debris
- Can Be Worn as a Face Mask, Neck Covering, Head Wrap, and Much More - the Tactical Stars and Stripes Scarf Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You to Wrap the Scarf Around Your Head and Neck in a Variety of Ways
- Versatile Lightweight Keffiyeh Is a Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated and Used as a Makeshift Sling, Fishing Net, Pouch, and Much More – a Must-Have for Your Bug out Bag or 72 Hour Bag
- Worn by Military Personnel Worldwide, Rothco’s Stars and Stripes Shemaghs Make for a Great Fashion Accessory as Well
- The Shemagh Features A US Flag Inspired Design With Both Stars And Stripes
- 100 % Cotton
- One Size
- 42" x 42"