June 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Take a look at Rothco's #DealerSpotlight on M-3 Surplus, in Michigan! This incredible 6600 sq. ft, military surplus store was found 6 1/2 years ago by Patrick and Kathy McCormick. The store is a mix of products, between military pride items, duty gear, survival, and surplus. They have one of the nation’s largest veteran populations in their community, so a lot of their customers are members of the military and veterans. However, M3 still has a diverse customer base ranging from police and security to survivalist and military youth programs. You can read their whole story here and view more pictures of their massive store here: https://www.rothco.com/dealer-spotlight/m3-surplus. #ShopLocal See Post
June 19, 2019 9:19 pm
Tune in to Rothco's Facebook page, on Friday, June 21st, for a special Facebook LIVE Event! You don't want to miss… See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Carry all your essential military gear and supplies while on the go with Rothco’s Vintage Canvas Paratrooper Bag.
- The Paratrooper Bag Measuring 15" x 11" x 4" Is Large Enough To Fit a Laptop, Books And Other Supplies
- 3 Divider Section Keeps All Your Gear Organized And Easy To Access
- The Messenger Bag Is Constructed With Long-Lasting Washed Cotton Canvas Material
- Outer Snap Compartment Features 2 Rows Of 9 Shell Loops To Store Ammunition And/or Writing Utensils
- Large Flap Closure With Metal Closing Clip Keeps Your Contents Safely Secure
- The Adjustable Shoulder Strap Can Extend To 40”, Allowing You To Comfortably Carry The Military Messenger Bag However You Want
- Cotton, Canvas
- 15" x 11" x 4"