December 3, 2020 10:00 am
December 3, 2020 11:21 am
"Tropic Lightning: Army honors 25th Infantry Division with uniforms vs. Navy" Less than two weeks till the big ga… See Tweet
Watch The Video
#RothcoGear On Instagram
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Rugged yet lightweight, Rothco's Plate Carrier Vest is MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) compatible and designed to offer ballistic protection with four plate armor pocket inserts (armor plates not included).
- Internal Plate Pockets in the Front and Back Include Internal Loop Fields and Are Designed to Fit Your Soft or Hard Plate Armor for Ballistic Protection – Front Pocket: 13 5/8” X 11 1/8” X 1” | Back Pocket: 12” X 11 1/8” X 1” (Armor Not Included)
- Tactical Vest Will Fit Medium or Large Swimmer/SAPI/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25”
- Detachable Hook and Loop Cummerbund and Quick Release Buckle Straps Are Fully Adjustable for the Ideal Fit
- Side Plate Armor Pockets Located on the Cummerbund Can Fit Plates up to 6” X 7” (Armor Not Included)
- MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Webbing Allows You to Attach MOLLE Pouches, Holsters, and Other MOLLE Compatible Gear
- Upper MOLLE Webbing on the Front and Back of the Tactical Vest Is Equipped With Loop Fields to Attach Patches, Branch Tape, or Other Hook Accessories
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps Include Hook Fields on the Underside and Quick Release Buckles for Rapid Removal
- Heavyweight Material Construction Provides Durability Without Sacrificing Mobility (See Specs Tab for Material Composition)
- Breathable Padded Mesh Interior for a Comfortable Breathable Fit
- Emergency Drag Handle on the Back
- Soft And Plate Armor Not Included
- 600 Denier Polyester, MultiCam: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Polyester, Nylon
- ISO Certified
- Front Plate Pocket: 13 5/8" X 11 1/8" X 1", Back Plate Pocket: 12" X 11 1/8" X 1", Side Plate Pockets Can Fit Plates up to 6" X 7"