June 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Take a look at Rothco's #DealerSpotlight on M-3 Surplus, in Michigan! This incredible 6600 sq. ft, military surplus store was found 6 1/2 years ago by Patrick and Kathy McCormick. The store is a mix of products, between military pride items, duty gear, survival, and surplus. They have one of the nation’s largest veteran populations in their community, so a lot of their customers are members of the military and veterans. However, M3 still has a diverse customer base ranging from police and security to survivalist and military youth programs. You can read their whole story here and view more pictures of their massive store here: https://www.rothco.com/dealer-spotlight/m3-surplus. #ShopLocal See Post
June 20, 2019 11:15 am
In honor of #, we dug up this great image of our 1992 Rothco Catalog! # See Tweet
Wholesale Rothco Dealer Purchases
Once your Rothco Wholesale Account is set up, and you have received an email from Rothco confirming your wholesale account, you can log in via your registered email address at the top of your screen to access Rothco’s Express B2B Ordering System. Rothco's express ordering system operates 24/7 for your convenience with 95% of all orders placed online shipped within 24 hours. Order now at www.rothco.com
Benefits of Rothco’s B2B Ordering System
- Receive up to date inventory on all our products
- Full pricing information including MAP, MSRP & Wholesale Pricing
- Access to detailed sales and marketing material via our Digital Apps Program
- Track your orders and view your order history
- Get UPS Freight Quotes
- Access Rothco's product image library
General Information Regarding Your Purchases as an Authorized Wholesale Rothco Dealer Orders
- How to place an order with Rothco
- Online at www.rothco.com
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at 631-585-9447 & Intl Fax at 631-585-9442
- Phone at 800-645-5195 or Intl Phone 631-585-9446
- You view your order history with Rothco here
- Track your Rothco order
- Calculate your Rothco shipment
- Minimum Order with Rothco
- Domestic: $100
- Export: $500
- FOB – All Shipments FOB Ronkonkoma, NY, 11779
- Embellishment - All products and garments being printed, screened or embroidered must be inspected for acceptable sizing and quality prior to embellishment. Rothco will not be responsible or accept returns for damaged merchandise that has been printed or altered in any way. Rothco will not be responsible for any associated costs for the embellishment of such merchandise.
- Cancellations: Orders canceled after processing are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Please note, unless otherwise specified, all orders are processed immediately upon receipt. We are unable to make add-ons and changes after processing. Additional goods will be shipped separately without small order charges.
- Order Errors: Rothco will not be responsible for any freight or errors made on phoned-in orders.
- Legal Compliance: It shall be the responsibility of the buyer to comply with local, state, federal and import regulations governing the sale of any item purchased from Rothco
- Rothco's Drop Ship Program: Rothco can make blind drop ships directly to your customer for just $9.00 per order. Save $2.00 when you place your blind drop ship orders on our Web Express Ordering System, just $7.00 per order. Please specify shipping requirements. Minimum order requirements may apply. Order processing times subject to seasonal volume.
- Pricing Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without notice. All goods will be shipped at prices in effect at that time of shipping
- Rothco MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy - To ensure the success and profitability of our dealers, Rothco has a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy for selected Rothco products. MAP pricing will allow our dealers to make a reasonable profit on Rothco products at a fair price to the consumer. This will also ensure the long-term viability and value of the Rothco brand for all of us. Rothco MAP policy requires that dealers advertise the Rothco products at or above the minimum advertised price via the internet: Amazon, eBay, dealer internet sites, e-commerce, or any other method which uses the hypertext transfer protocol (“HTTP”) or any internal link to a web-based shopping cart and is considered advertising for the purposes of this policy. The policy also extends to traditional media advertising such as print, radio, and television. Rothco will monitor compliance with this policy. Dealers, not in compliance risk loss of ability to purchase specific products and the suspension or termination of their Rothco dealer account. MAP pricing is listed in the Rothco dealer price list and the dealer tools section at www.rothco.com.
- Domestic - C.O.D. money order, certified check, Visa or Master Card. To establish C.O.D. company check or Net 30 days, please complete a Rothco credit application. To obtain a credit application, contact our credit department. Please allow at least 30 days for credit checks. No credit checks will be made over the telephone.
- Credit Application can be found here
- Export - Payment in advance by bank transfer, Visa or Master Card, 50% deposit, balance against sight draft, or Irrevocable confirmed letter of credit.
- Rothco dealers can manage their online payments via Rothco's Credit Card Management System.
- International Orders
- Same day confirmation will be made by email or fax, with a proforma invoice covering items available for immediate delivery, including payment instructions. Out of stock items will not be included but will be placed on backorder at your request. Payment can be made by wire transfer, Visa or Mastercard, or letter of credit.
- Upon receipt of payment, shipment will be made. If you do not specify a forwarder, we will provide one for you.
- Due to import/export restrictions imposed by the U. S. government, we are unable to ship packages to the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan, Angola, Rwanda, Syria.
- Invoices will accompany your shipment, and the original invoice will be mailed to you. Invoices do not include duties, VAT, or other taxes.
Claims & Returns
- General Policy – No returns will be accepted without our authorization number. All claims must be made within ten days of receipt of order. Defective merchandise must be returned within ten days of receipt of order. We cannot accept return goods that have been soiled in any way or contain price stickers, tags or markings. Other returns will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Any return of merchandise, not ours will be returned freight collect. Rothco will not be responsible for any freight on errors made on phoned-in orders. Dropships should be placed at our website at www.rothco.com. Please allow 45 days for processing of credits.
- Return Authorization Request Form/Packing can be found here.
- Individual downloads of Rothco's images can be done by "right-clicking" on the image and opening/saving the image as a link, that image then can be saved to as a file to your computer. This action can ONLY be done in Chrome & FireFox.
- Visit our Image Request Page for information on how to receive bulk access to Rothco's Images